CASC RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY IS NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS TO THE RADIOLOGY PROGRAM.
Goal 1 Outcomes:
1. Graduates will achieve success on the ARRT examination.
2. Graduates will find employment in the field of radiologic technology.
3. Students will successfully complete the program.
4. Students will demonstrate clinical proficiency.
5. Students will work as an effective member of a health care team.
Goal 2 Outcomes:
1. Students will develop the ability to critically think and problem solve.
2. Clinical personnel will mentor students through the development of critical thinking & problem solving.
3. Students will demonstrate critical thinking & problem solving skills through independent learning formats that can be transferred to post graduation application.
Goal 3 Outcomes:
1. Students will work as an effective member of a team.
2. Students will demonstrate the characteristics & traits of an ethical healthcare professional.
Goal 4 Outcomes:
1. Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in a health care setting.
CASC's Radiography Program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology, the national accrediting agency for radiography programs. The accreditation process has been developed to assure that radiologic programs follow education standards that ensure academic excellence. Contact information for JRCERT is:
20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850
Chicago, IL 60606-3182
Phone: (312) 704-5300 Fax: (312) 704-5304
Class of 2013 Graduate Survey Results (10 mailed/e-mailed; 10 returned; scale 1-5 with 1 lowest & 5 highest)
Employer Survey Results 2013 (10 submitted; 6 returned; scale 1-5 with 1 lowest & 5 highest)
The philosophy of the Radiologic Technology Program is based on the provision of quality education. The educational program aspires to graduate professionals who have strong technical skills, high ethical standards of practice and compassion for all the people encountered with the practice of the profession.